Request an Eligibility Report
Minimising mishaps during your interlock program.
The aim of this article is to provide some tips about how you can avoid mishaps whilst on an interlock program.
Alcohol Interlock FAQs:
AOD Counselling & Support:
AOD Training and Information:
Traffic Offenders Program – QLD:
The purpose of the education program is to present you with information on:
- “Safer drinking” as defined by the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines.
- Understanding standard drinks.
- Guidelines for estimation and reduction of BAC.
- Identify and effectively change drinking behaviours, patterns, habits or adjusting your lifestyle.
- Skills to cope through life’s challenges.
- Driver safety (principles of defensive driving).
- Effective strategies to separate drinking from driving.