How soon after an offence do I need to do my Behaviour Change Program?
VicRoads will advise you when you will need to complete a program by letter.
When do I receive my certificate?
VicRoads certificates are
Minimising mishaps during your interlock program.
The aim of this article is to provide some tips about how you can avoid mishaps whilst on an interlock program.
Alcohol Interlock FAQs:
AOD Counselling & Support:
AOD Training and Information:
Traffic Offenders Program – QLD:
Behaviour Change Programs
The VicRoads BCP’s aim to help you avoid drink or drug driving in future.
- Looking at some of the reasons behind drink and drug driving
- Strategies to avoid drink and drug driving
- “Safer drinking” as defined by the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines.
- Identify and effectively change drinking behaviours, patterns, habits or adjusting your lifestyle.
- Skills to cope through life’s challenges and identify alternative strategies