Aussie Drink Drive is a professional and friendly service which aims to provide you with guidance and support to restore your licence. We have been assisting Victorian’s with their relicensing needs since 2010.
Our aim is to help you get safely back on the road.
Aussie Drink Drive facilitators are highly qualified in the facilitation of Behaviour Change Programs. We specialise in understanding the complexities of human experience. Facilitators have backgrounds in social sciences, drug and alcohol, in mental health and family / social relationships.
Minimising mishaps during your interlock program.
The aim of this article is to provide some tips about how you can avoid mishaps whilst on an interlock program.
Alcohol Interlock FAQs:
AOD Counselling & Support:
AOD Training and Information:
Traffic Offenders Program – QLD:
Behaviour Change Programs
The VicRoads BCP’s aim to help you avoid drink or drug driving in future.
- Looking at some of the reasons behind drink and drug driving
- Strategies to avoid drink and drug driving
- “Safer drinking” as defined by the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines.
- Identify and effectively change drinking behaviours, patterns, habits or adjusting your lifestyle.
- Skills to cope through life’s challenges and identify alternative strategies